General Terms and Conditions of the Company Reeham Reeham GmbH
§ 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following GTC apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online store (Internet store).
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Reeham Coffee GmbH
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online store does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store.
The order is made in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Bestätigen durch Anklicken der Buttons (Knöpfe) „IN DEN WARENKORB“ und „BUY“
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Bestätigung des Buttons (Knopfes) „Jetzt kaufen“
- Login to the online store after registering and entering the login details (email address and password).
- Re-checking or correction of the respective entered data
- Verbindliche Absendung der Bestellung durch Anklicken des Buttons „JETZT KAUFEN“
Der Verbraucher kann vor dem verbindlichen Absenden der Bestellung durch Bestätigen der in dem von ihm verwendeten Internet Browser enthaltenen „Zurück“-Taste nach Kontrole seiner Angaben wieder zu der Internetseite gelangen, auf der die Angaben des Kunden erfasst werden und EIngabefehler berichtigen bzw. durch Schließen des Internetbrowsers den Bestellvorgang abbrechen. Wir bestätigen dein EIngang der Bestellung unmittelbar durch eine automatisch generierte E-Mail („Auftragsbestätigung“). Mit dieser nehmen wir Ihr Angebot an.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online store: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at www.reehamcoffee.com/agb view. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§ 3 PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, DUE DATE
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery begins in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank entrusted with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract to run. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§ 5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Reeham Coffee GmbH May 2021
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can access at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr you will find. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.